Quiet Title Actions

When you need experienced legal representation that you can count on, get in touch with Carrollton Lawyer Met Lane today for a consultation.

Quiet Title Actions

Does a Tax Deed give you title?

You’ve just purchased a tax deed from the county tax commissioner, do you own the property? No, not really. You will need to foreclose on the right to redeem unless the prior owner or a lienholder pays you your bid amount plus 20%.  You are probably asking, “If I foreclose on the right to redeem, do I now own the property?” Sort of.  If you wish to sell the property, you will likely have to file a quiet title lawsuit.  A quiet title lawsuit involves retaining a special master, performing title searches, and legal notices being sent to prior owners and other lien holders. Unfortunately, it is a complex undertaking.

Met Lane has handled countless quiet title actions from start to finish. Let us help you in acquiring a marketable title to the property you’ve just purchased with a tax deed so you can sell it. We are experts.

Schedule a free consultation!

If you need legal assistance regarding leases or landlord / tenant disputes, contact us today to schedule a consultation.  We will work around your schedule, including evenings and weekends. To contact us, call 770-834-4107.


Get in Touch with Us


619 Newnan St, Carrollton, GA 30117



Request Your Consultation

Met Lane and Associates, P.C.

Met Lane and Associates is a Carrollton, GA Law Firm that handles Personal Injury, Business Contracts, Social Security, Estate and Probate, and more.
pencilphone-handsetmap-markermenuchevron-down linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram